GARLIC ZUCCHINI & TOMATO PASTA
- 4 cup brown rice pasta cooked (150g)
- 2 medium zucchini spiralized
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (150g) halved
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 tsp paprika chilli flakes smoked to taste
- 2 tsp parsley dried
- 4 tbsp vegan Parmesan grated (optional)
Cook the pasta according to instructions on the packaging.
Heat olive oil over medium heat in a pan and sauté the zucchini and cherry tomatoes for 2-3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, add in the crushed garlic and cook for another 2 minutes.
Add in the cooked pasta and mix well—season with smoked paprika and chilli flakes.
Divide between bowls and top with vegan Parmesan cheese and dried parsley.
Calories: 276kcalCarbohydrates: 48gProtein: 8gFat: 7g