SIMPLE VEGAN OAT COOKIES
- 2 cups 2 cups (180g) oats
- 1 cup oat flour (100g)
- 5/8 cup almond meal (70g)
- 6 tbsp. maple syrup
- 4 tbsp. coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- Preheat oven to 360°F(180°C)and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a bowl, mix the oats, flour, almond meal, baking powder, and a pinch of salt. Add in maple syrup and coconut oil,mix well until combined.
- Using slightly wet hands, create 12 balls out of the mixture and place them on the baking tray and push them down to create cookies shapes.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden and allow to cool before eating.
Calories: 166kcalCarbohydrates: 18gProtein: 4gFat: 9g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!