- 1 cup dates (120), without stone
- ¾ cup almond meal (60g)
- ½ cup desiccated coconut (30g)
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil melted
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender or food processor and blitz until everything is well combined and chopped to small pieces.
- Using your hands, form 10 balls about the size of a walnut. Place them in the fridge to chill for at least 1 hour so that they become more solid.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Calories: 137kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 2gFat: 9g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!