BANANA & ALMOND MUFFINS
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- ¼ cup maple syrup (60ml)
- ¼ cup almond butter (60ml)
- ½ cup spelt flour (55g)
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ cup walnuts (30g)
- Heat the oven to 355°F(180°C)and line a muffin tray with paper muffin cups.
- Mash the bananas with a fork and combine with the maple syrup and almond butter. Fold in the flour, baking powder, and baking soda and mix well.
- Divide the batter between the 6 muffin cups. Top each one with the walnuts.
- Bake for about 18-20 minutes in the middle of the oven, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove the muffins from the oven and cool completely before serving.
Calories: 210kcalCarbohydrates: 28gProtein: 5gFat: 10g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!