PROTEIN BERRY SMOOTHIE BOWL
- 1 cup red berries frozen, (150g)
- 1 banana small, frozen
- ¼ cup coconut oil (60ml)
- 1 scoop vanilla vegan protein powder
- Place frozen berries and banana in a high-speed blender or food processor and blitz on low for about 30 seconds.
- Add the milk and protein powder, and blend on low again,scraping down sides as needed, until the mixture reaches a soft-serve consistency. Add more milk if necessary, to reach desired consistency
- Transfer into a serving bowl and top with favorite toppings.
Calories: 297kcalCarbohydrates: 49gProtein: 23gFat: 2g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!