- 2 cups canned chickpeas drained,(330g)
- ½ tsp. turmeric
- ½ tsp. paprika
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 onion small, finely diced
- 2 clove garlic minced
- 8 oz spinach (230g)
- ½ avocado
- Mash the chickpeas with a fork,leaving some whole. Mix in the turmeric and paprika, and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium-high heat and sauté the onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes, until fragrant.
- Next, add in the mashed chickpeas and cook for another 5 minutes, then transfer to a bowl, cover with tin foil and set aside. Using the same pan wilt the spinach, adding a tablespoon of water.
- Once ready, divide the spinach between 2 bowls, top with the chickpeas and serve with ¼ avocado.
Calories: 417kcalCarbohydrates: 56gProtein: 19gFat: 15g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!