Who doesn’t love a hearty bowl of oatmeal? One of my favorite filling breakfast options.
BANANA BREAKFAST OATS
- 1 cup oats (90g)
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- favorite nuts and seeds, to garnish
- seasonal fruit, to garnish
- Divide oats between two bowls and add 3 tbsp. of water into each bowl.
- Add in one mashed up banana into each bowl and mix well to combine. Set aside for 10 minutes for the oats to soften.
- Drizzle the oats with peanut butter and serve with the nuts and seeds and chopped fruit.
NOTE: garnishes (nuts, seeds, fruit) are not included in the nutrition information.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!