GREEN PEA & MINT DIP
- 1⅔ cups green peas frozen, (250g)
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ avocado
- 2-3 sprigs fresh mint leaves only
- Place frozen peas in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Let them stand for a few minutes until defrosted, then drain and transfer to a food processor or high speed blender.
- Add in the garlic, lemon juice,avocado, mint leaves, and season with salt and pepper. Blend until smooth. Add 1-2 tbsp. of cold water if the dip is too thick. Taste and adjust seasoning to your taste.
- Serve as a dip with fresh vegetables,crisps, crackers or pita.
Calories: 92kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 4gFat: 4g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!