BANANA & STRAWBERRY PANCAKES
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- 1 cup spelt flour (110g)
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 3/4 cup almond milk (180ml)
- 3/4 cup strawberries (150g) , sliced
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 4 tbsp. coconut yogurt
- 4 tbsp. maple syrup
- Mash the banana with a fork and combine them with the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and lemon juice. Next,slowly add in almond milk until you get a thick batter.
- Finally, fold in the sliced strawberries, leaving some for garnish.
- Heat some of the oil in a non-stickpan over medium heat, not too hot as then the pancakes will burn. Spoon a little less than ¼ cup of the batter per pancake (this will make around 8 pancakes).
- Cook the pancakes for about 3 minutes on one side, then when bubbles start to appear flip and cook for another minute.
- Serve the pancakes with a table spoon of coconut yogurt and maple syrup, and garnish with remaining strawberries.
Nutrition information is per 2 pancakes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!