QUICK VEGETABLE STIR FRY
For the sauce
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp white miso paste
- 1 lime juiced
For the stir fry
- 6 ⅓ oz rice noodles (180g)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 carrot large, spiralled
- 1 zucchini spiralled
- ½ cup green peas frozen
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- coriander to serve
- Pre-heat the oven to 400°F(200°C).Place the cut aubergine into a baking dish and drizzle with 1 tbsp. olive oil and season with salt. Cook in the oven for 40 minutes until soft.
- In the meantime, heat the remaining 1 tbsp. oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion and garlic, season with salt and pepper, and cook for 5-6 minutes until soft—then add in the mixed herbs, tomato puree, and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Next,add in the chopped tomatoes, vinegar, chickpeas, and cherry tomatoes. Bring to boil, then reduce heat and continue simmering until the aubergine is ready.
- Once the aubergine is soft, add into the tomato sauce and mix well. Serve with rice and chopped parsley.
Calories: 273kcalCarbohydrates: 45gProtein: 6gFat: 8g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!