VEG & TAHINI TRAY BAKE
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 zucchini sliced
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 1 cup chickpeas (256g) drained
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp tahini
- 1 lemon juice only
- 3 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- handful coriander chopped
- Preheat oven to 190°C(375°F).
- Place the chopped vegetables in a baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Mix well and cook in the oven for 35 minutes or until vegetables are cooked.
- In a small bowl, mix the tahini, lemon juice, milk, and sesame seeds, then set aside.
- Once vegetables are cooked, mix them with the tahini sauce and serve with fresh coriander.
Calories: 260kcalCarbohydrates: 26gProtein: 11gFat: 13g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!