VEGAN ‘TUNA’ SALAD
- 2½ cups chickpeas drained, (400g)
- 2 non sheets
- 2 tbsp. vegan mayo (or tahini)
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 cup sweetcom drained, (175g)
- 1 onion small, finely diced
- Place chickpeas in a bowl and mash them with a fork, leaving some bigger parts for more texture.
- Blend the nori sheet in a high-speed blender until you get nori flakes. And add it to the chickpeas. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Serve on its own, or a filling for sandwiches and jacket potatoes. Store in the fridge for up to 4-5 days.
Calories: 255kcalCarbohydrates: 35gProtein: 10gFat: 9g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!