ROASTED MISO POTATOES
- 21 oz sweet potato (600g)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- handful coriander chopped
- 2 tbsp almonds chopped
For the sauce
- 2 tbsp white MISO paste
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp sriracha
- 1 tbsp soy yogurt
- Preheat oven to 425°F(220°C).
- Wash the potatoes and cut them into wedges. Place them on a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt & pepper. Cook for 30 minutes or until soft and charred.
- In the meantime, combine all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- Once potatoes are cooked, arrange them on a serving dish, drizzle with the sauce and top with chopped almonds and coriander.
Calories: 220kcalCarbohydrates: 38gProtein: 4gFat: 6g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!