POTATO & SUNDRIED TOMATO SALAD
- 1 lb. baby potatoes (450g)
- ½ cup green olives,halved (90g)
- ½ cup sundried tomatoes drained,roughly chopped. (70g)
- 2 tbsp. capers drained handful chives,chopped
- 1 tbsp. oil from sundried tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- Place the potatoes in a pot of salted water and bring to a boil, lower the heat and simmer for about 20 minutes. Once cooked, drain and rinse in cold water. Once slightly cooled, peel, halve and place them in a bowl.
- Add in the olives, sundried tomatoes,capers, and chives. Next, mix the oil for the tomatoes, mustard, and apple cider vinegar and drizzle over the salad. Season to taste with salt and pepper,mix well and serve.
Calories: 161kcalCarbohydrates: 17gProtein: 4gFat: 9g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!