- 1 cup quinoa (170g)
- 1 medium tomatoes small, finely diced
- 1 bell pepper finely diced
- 1 red onion finely diced
- ⅔ cup parsley chopped, (15g)
- ⅔ mint chopped
- juice of 2 limes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Cook the quinoa according to instructions on the packaging. Once cooked, place in a large salad bowl.
- Finely dice the vegetables and chop the fresh herbs, then add to the salad bowl.
- Squeeze in the lime juice, drizzle with olive oil and season to taste with salt and pepper. Mix everything well until combined
- Serves as a salad or side dish. Store covered and refrigerated for up to 3 days.
Calories: 272kcalCarbohydrates: 42gProtein: 8gFat: 10g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!