GREEN BEANS & CHERRY TOMATO SALAD
- 1 lb. green beans (450g)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (150g)
For the dressing:
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ⅓ cup coriander chopped, (15g)
- 2 tbsp. .lemon juice
- ¼ cup olive oil (60ml)
- Trim the stem end of the green beans.Bring water to a boil in a large pot, and cook the beans for 3 minutes. Then drain and rinse with cold water, allowing them to cool completely.
- Half the cherry tomatoes and place in a salad bowl. Once beans are cool cut them in 1-2 inch pieces and add to the salad bowl.
- Make the dressing by placing the dressing ingredients in a food processor. Pulse until a smooth sauce has formed. Season to taste with salt and pepper
- Add the sauce to the green beans and tomatoes and mix well until coated. Serve immediately as a salad or side dish.Store covered in the fridge for 2-3 days.
Calories: 163kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 2gFat: 14g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!