BREAKFAST OAT COOKIES
- 1 cup rolled oats (90g)
- ⅓ cup almond meal (30g)
- 3 tbsp. coconut desiccated
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 3 tbsp. almond butter
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 medium ripe banana mashed
- handful fresh berries
- Preheat the oven to 320°F (160°C) and line a baking tray with baking paper
- Place all the ingredients (apart from the berries) in a medium bowl and mix well, then place the mixture in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- Using slightly wet hands, create 9 balls out of the mixture and place them on the baking tray and push them down to create cookie shapes. Gently press a few berries onto each cookie.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden and allow to cool completely before eating.
Calories: 137kcalCarbohydrates: 17gProtein: 3gFat: 6g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!